- Nude Lycra Cambridge Select Women's Thigh-High Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heel Over The Knee Boot
- Lucksender Womens Retro Round Toe Chunky High Heel Platform Pumps shoes
- So Danca TA05 Adult Jazz Tap shoes
- FOR U DESIGNS Fashion Snake Skin Printed Mesh Casual Walking Sneakers for Women Men Unisex Breathable Laces Tie-up shoes
- Frestree Lightweight Mesh Floral Print Tennis shoes Sport Lace up Sneakers
- Wuixkas Large Cartoon Sloth Womens Canvas Upper Sneakers Lace up Funny Fashion Loafer Canvas shoes
- Woman Winter Over The Knee Boots Ladies shoes Woman Fashion High Heels Woman Long shoes Boots
- AN Womens Chunky Heels Square Heels Pointed-Toe Imitated Suede Boots DKU02737
- Cape Robbin Alza-42 Women's Pom Pom Open Toe Ankle Strap Stiletto Heeled Sandals Velvet Pump
- KRAZY SHOE ARTISTS Dress 4 Success Red Mens Loafer Drivers
- Women's Stiletto shoes New Summer Open Toe Transparent High Heel Sandals Fashion Suede Sexy Heels Party & Evening Wedding shoes,Clear,37
- The memory is really bad Motorcycle Boots Women Leather Metal Buckle High Heels shoes Zipper Ankle Boots Woman Lacing
- Nike Jordan Flight The Power 487207-100
- Baretraps Womens Danique Platform Sandal
- Official Lee Cooper Akron Hi Top Trainers Mens Athleisure Footwear shoes Sneakers
- Me Too Women's PALOMO 4 Platform
- MedzRE Men's Cow Leather Lace up Daily Winter Ankle Boots with Zip
- Lady Sandals Ladies Pointed Shallow Mouth High Heeled shoes Single Heel High 8CM Quality Super Elegant Beige Balck White for Women
- Winfridy Men's Sandals, Leather Beach shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Youth Men's Slippers
- Mens Martin Boots High Top Ankle Boots Lace-Up Bullock shoes Male Soft Comfortable Footwear Rome Retro Boot in Brown
- Nude Off White Katy Perry Womens The Fuzz Sneaker
- TinaFan Women' shoes Casual Ballet Soft Genuine Leather Loafers Flats shoes Flexible Peas Footwear
- Skechers Men's On-The-Go Glide-Cogent Loafer
- Portwest Compositelite Thor Safety shoes Boots Trainers Metal Free Toe Cap FC44 
- Dr. Comfort Men's Stallion Black Diabetic Casual shoes
- TDA Women's Round Toe Satin Crystals Mid Heel Comfort Salsa Tango Ballroom Latin Modern Dance shoes
- Women High Heels Slippers Europe and America Fashion Casual Comfortable Summer Wedge Platform Sandals Flip Flops,Red,34
- Sanita 'Chrissy' Wooden Clogs (Art 1200009)
- Mianshe Men Knitted Cotton House Slippers Women's Cozy Open-Toed Non-Slip Home shoes
- Women Mid Calf Boots Fashion Lace Up Zipper Flat Platform Rubber Sole Round Toe Knee High Winter Warm shoes
- CYBLING Sports Exercise Wedge Sneakers Breathable Womens Athletic Casual Walking shoes
- JaHGDU Ladies Slippers Indoors to Keep Wwarm in Autumn and Winter Leisure Cotton Slip Slippers Cute Stripe Pattern Female Flip Flop
- Women Leatherette Lace Up Two Tone Lug Boot CG74 - Wheat gold
- Pointed Toe Ladies Party shoes Women Lacing Platform Heel Ankle Boots High Heel Buckle Rubber Sole PU
- Wonderheel 8 heelless ankle boots shiny sexy fetish lace up platform boots
- VANGELO Men Tuxedo shoes Tux-3 Square Toe for Wedding, School Uniform & Formal Event
- HUF Men's Classic Hi Lifestyle shoes
- Marc Jacobs Womens Cooper Sport Slide Flip Flop
- Ginger Multi Naturalizer Women's Odina Espadrille Wedge Sandal
- Taryn pink Womens Catherine Silky Suede Fashion Boot
- Loeffler Randall Women's Clem (Crinkle Metallic Gem) Sandal
- Beauqueen Sports shoes Jogging High Top Cozy Upper Ventilate shoes Round Toe Lace-up Autumn Casual Lightweight For Both Men Women shoes 35-44
- Josef Seibel Chance, Men’s Combat Boots
- Adidas Men's Climacool 02 17 Pk Fitness shoes
- Nike SB Blazer Zoom Mid XT Mens Hi Top Trainers 876872 Sneakers shoes (UK 7.5 US 8.5 EU 42, Black Metallic Silver White 001)
- Red (Dark Red) Kickers Men's Kick Hi Ankle Boots
- Genuine Leather Women Flats Sandals Casual Solid Buckle Strap shoes
- Avec Les Filles Womens Gemma Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals
- High Heels Boots Suede shoes Size Ladies Pointed in Autumn and Winter
- DS By KSC Womens Platform shoes Sexy Glitter Scoop Vamp High Heel Dress shoes Silver
- Dahanyi Stylish New Spring Design Women Fashion Flats Pink Silver Rivet Sequins Shiny shoes Leather Casual shoes Ankle Boots for Women
- WeenFashion Women's Zipper Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede Solid High-top Boots
- AmoonyFashion Women's Soft Material Buckle Closed Toe High-Heels Solid Sandals
- Vans ols Skool blaxk Pewter Size 5
- Briefcase 'Lafayette' black + computer.
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Women's Bernie Mev, Fresh Buttercup SandalsMen's shoes，Leather Driving shoes，Loafers & Slip-Ons，Spring Fall Fashion Comfortable Men shoes，Occupation, Offic shoes Lazy shoes (color A, Size 46)which became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Mustang Laceless Low Top Mens Slip On) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Boots for Women, Round Head Large Size Flat Belt Buckle Fashion Boots, British Wind Belt Buckle Boots Snow Boots
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Goeao Women Casual Comfortable Suede Leather Driving Bow Moccasins Slip-on Loafers Grey
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about BININBOX Men's Mesh Breathable Lace Up Casual Walking Sneakers Sports shoes
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atPodoWell Unisex Adults Arian Low-Top SlippersMetrocharm MET525-8 Men's Lace Up Cap Toe Military Combat Work Desert Ankle Boots.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to ELLIE 604-SHERA WOMEN 6 Heel Sandal.
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: KIIU Comfortable Flip Flop Slippers for Men Casual Sandals Beach Outdoor shoes(44,Black)
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
BCBGMAXAZRIA Womens Ella Dress Sandal Heeled Sandal
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Kenneth Cole New York Mens The Mover Slip on C Sneaker
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from IGxx Men's Flip Flops Rubber Slippers Comfortable Leather Sandals Summer Outdoor Beach Slippers, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Tidal New York - Comfortable Flip Flop Sandals for Women - Basquiat - Beige - Made in The USA chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Dockers Mens Low shoes Navy, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Dickies Mens Corvus Steel Toe Eh Waterproof Construction Boot
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Men's shoes Microfiber Fall & Winter Top Deck shoes Lace Up Casual Daily Walking shoes Fashion Sports shoes Black White Beige,B,42
Haflinger Pantoffeln Flair Dackel 313021-84, steingrey Gr.43
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, HUAN Men's shoes Glitter Summer Fall Moccasin Loafers & Slip-ONS Sparkling Glitter for Wedding Casual Office & Career Party & Evening gold SilverMUMUWU Men's Business Oxford Casual Classic Simple and Flexible Outsole Fleece Inside Slip On (color Brown, Size 9.5 D(M) US)a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Adidas Men's Ace 16.3 Primemesh Turf Soccer shoes GreenAdidas Performance Men's Messi 15.3 Soccer CleatJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Full 90 Men's Athletic Sneaker Casual High-Top shoes Tennis Gym Running H6898Skechers Women's Work - Clog Slip-On Resistant Slip-On shoesThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Men's shoes Casual Comfort Flat Loafers Spring Summer Fall Comfort Loafers & Slip-Ons Lazy shoes,A,46Santimon Dress shoes for Men Casual Leather Classic Modern Brogue Monk Buckle Oxfords Derby shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Opment Morden Women's 6 Premium Fabric BootTD S2039 Large Size Sandals Men Beach shoes Outdoor Sports shoes Leisure Sandals Breathable Sandals (color C, Size EU40 UK7 CN41)as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Ed Ellen Degeneres Womens AlskaraEtnies Men's Jameson MT Athletic shoesarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at U-lite Women's Perforated Lace-up Wingtip Close Front Leather Flat Oxfords Vintage Oxford shoes; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Snowman Lee Men's Genuine Leather Fashion Sneakers shoes; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atDC shoes Mens NET SE Nubuck Black Herringbone Trainers 9.5 USMuziwenju Men's Sneakers - Outdoor Hiking Casual Men's shoes - Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Plus Velvet Comfort Warm - Men's Wild Sports - 3 colors (Black, Yellow, Green) - A Variety