- Donald J Pliner Women's Edyn Bootie
- Calico KiKi Women's shoes Buckle Ankle Strap Open Toe Chunky High Heel Platform Dress Sandals (8 US, pink gold_MET)
- IGI & CO 2195400 Black high Leather Boot with Woman Made in Heel
- Spring Step Womens Micaela Ankle Bootie
- T-JULY Fashion Summer Gladiator Sandals Wedges High Heels Genuine Leather Lace-up Women Dress Party Dress Sandals
- Johnston & Murphy Men's Bickel Plain Toe Oxford Black
- Riva Womens Pandgold on Court shoes White Size UK 9 EU 42
- Fly London Womens Yulo688fly Chelsea Boot
- FWE Beacon Comp Road shoes Sport Men Cycling Footwear Performance Breathable
- Clarks Mens Ashmont Way Ashmont Way
- Shukun Men's boots Martin Boots Tooling Men'S Boots Men'S Boots Pu Boots High shoes Men'S Retro Tooling Spring Desert
- Rohde Men Moccasin 5825-81 quarzgrey
- Navy Suede Clarks Women's Janey Mae Oxford
- Small-Dream-Shop Sandals High Heel Flock Mixed color Elegant Square Open-Toed Ankle Strap Buckle Summer shoes 34-43,Pink,3
- DeWalt Tungsten Waterproof Rigger Safety Boots Brown Size 7
- LIURUIJIA Ladies Platform Thick Heel Party Pumps Fashion Women Perspective Lace Mesh Open Toe Wedding High Heels shoes5GG-1160-9
- York Zhu Women's Cozy House Slippers Soft Non Slip Soles Winter Warm Floor Slippers Pink
- High Heel Sandals Women Satin Buckle Square Heels shoes Woman Party Buckle shoes,White,4
- Robert Westbrook Flat shoes for Women Women Flat Platform Loafers shoes Women Leather Casual Platform shoes for Ladies Flats shoes Women 2528
- AllhqFashion Women's Low Heels Solid Round Closed Toe Frosted Zipper Boots
- CCOCCI Women Slip-On Wedge Sneaker
- Tredters Womens Monte Ankle Bootie
- No branded Women Super-High Heel 15cm Pump Platform shoes Boots Sandals,US7.5-12(EUR38-44) K-009 White
- INDIGO RD. Women's Gabbie-A Sandals in goldm
- Women Pump Ankle Bootie Martin Boot Round Toe Flat Heel Casual shoes Court shoes EU Size 35-40
- Merrell Women's Around Town Sunvue Post Flat Sandals
- Rockport Men's Walk360 M Sneaker
- DVS Men's Militia Boot Snow Boots
- Animal Heathe Boots - golden Brown UK 9
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's MCBI16412 Beige Leather Sandals
- Ironstone Magnet Cole Haan Men's Original Grand Shortwing Oxfords
- Odema Womes Round Toe Lace up Ankle Boots Buckle Chunky High Heel Platform shoes Knight Martin Boots
- Youth Sports shoes Kids Athletic Tennis shoes Lightweight Running shoes Breathable Sneaker for Boys and Girls
- Nike Men's Flex Experience Rn 8 Competition Running shoes
- Men's Formal shoes Cowhide Fall Business Oxfords Proof Waterproof Footwear Large Size：5-10.5
- Nike Free RN CMTR 2017, Obsidian Obsidian-Gunsmoke, 10
- White Sneakers for Men Athletic Sports Flat shoes Lace up Genuine Leather Outdoor Running Cricket shoes
- TG By KSC Little Girl's Slip On Knotted Ballet Flat Casual Comfort shoes Sizes 9-4 Black
- Tresbon Products Women Girls Platform Lace Up colorful Casual Fashion Sneakers shoes
- Inc Womens Kalea Satin Evening D'Orsay Heels
- colorful Mexican Skull Slip On Superior Comfort Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Comfortable
- Winter Women Boots Wide Calf, British Style Comfortable Square Heel Belt Buckle Snow Boots,Apricot-CN43
- Dr. Scholl's Womens Kinney Sneaker
- T-JULY Women Winter Casual Platform Flat Snow Boots Female Suede Knitting Wool Slip On Button Thick Heel Short Plush Warm shoes
- Btrada Spring Female Fashion White Platform Wedges Sneakers Women Casual Thick Soled Chunky Sneakers
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Easy Go Shopping Classic Business Penny Loafers For Men Microfiber Leather Casual shoes Lightweight Anti-slip Flat Slip-on Round Toe Cricket shoes (color Black, Size 8.5 UK)ZHRUI Men Boots Couple Winter Snow Warm High Top Ankle Sneakers (color Red, Size 9 UK)which became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. ZHRUI Mens Leisure Walking shoes Lightweight Breathable Mesh Male Driving Jogging shoes (color Navy, Size 5.5=39 EU)) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. ZHRUI Men Casual shoes Adult Spring Autumn Classic Fashion Male Lace up Flats Comfortable Sneakers (color H171 Khaki, Size 9=43 EU)
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Sandal Men's Leather Casual Thong Slippers Summer Beach Outdoor Non-Slip Flip-Flops,Brown,44
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about ZHRUI Men Fashion Sneakers Leather Casual shoes Man Breathable Classic shoes (color Black, Size 7=41 EU)
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atDuoShengZhTG Men's Loafers Boat shoes Driving Penny Moccasins Genuine Leather Soft Rubber Sole shoesWWJDXZ Men's Handmade Moccasin-Gommino Leather Low Cut shoes Comfort Flats Business shoes Boat shoes Driving shoes Loafer Flats Casual.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Men's shoes FEIFEI High Quality Material Casual Summer Fashion Comfortable Breathable (color 02, Size EU40 UK7 CN41)
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Sanuk Men's M Beer Cozy Mega Flip Flop
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Redskins Unifor, Men's Low-Top Sneakers
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Mens Sports Casual Running shoes, Lightweight Trainer Breathable Shock Absorption for Gym Walking Outdoor Travel,41
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from PUMA Trinomic Blaze Knit Adult's Trainers (359996), calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the TREDS 14855 Super Tough 12 Pull-On Stretch Rubber Overboots for Rain, Slush, Snow and Construction, Large X-Large (One Pair) chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Aigle Unisex Adults’ Bison Work Wellingtons, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: GLSHI Men British Fashion Oxford Trendy Pointed Crocodile Pattern Business Leather shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Leisure Driving Loafers for Men Round Toe Oxfords Casual Flat Penny shoes Lace Up Leather Upper Slip On Stitch Walking Boat shoes Lightweight Cricket shoes ( color Yellow , Size 10.5 UK )
Converse Unisex Adults' CTAS Ox White Garnet Athletic Navy Trainers
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Men's Leather Ankle Boots Chukka Boots Chelsea Boots Grey Size 6.5-9Thermoschuh LAHTI, 44, black (brown)a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, GLSHI Men Lightweight Jogging shoes Knit Casual Minimalist Couple shoes Breathable SneakersSoldini 20132 V U72 Classic shoes ManJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Redskins Men’s Solami Hi-Top TrainersEasy Go Shopping Men's Driving Loafer Boat Moccasins Slip On Style PU Leather Hook&Loop Strap with Metaldecor Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 7.5 UK)The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Find Nice Mens Jazz Practice Beginner Scocial Dance shoes Ballroom Latin Salsa Party 9018Puma Man Sports Sneaker shoes White Suede Code 359781 States AApossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Replay Men's's Wharm Low-Top SneakersY-H Men's Light Soles PU Spring Fall Comfort Athletic shoes Basketball shoes Slip Resistant Wearable Training shoes (color A, Size 41)as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Winter Boots Warm Thick Snow Boots Men's Boots Ankle Boots Outdoor Waterproof BootsMen Casual shoes 2018 New Leather Sandals Lace-up Loafer Comfort Breathable Driving shoes Sneakers Formal Business Workarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at ZHRUI Men Women Running shoes Outdoor Sport Jogging Walking Footwear Trainers Sneakers (color Black red, Size 11.5=47 EU); Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Ellie shoes Men's 1 Heel Black and White shoes. Sizes S BLKW; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atAilj Water shoes, Summer Men and Women Outdoor Non-Slip Hiking Wading shoes Breathable Quick-Drying Water-Skiing Five-Finger shoes 3 colorsTBS Bexter, Men's Hi-Top Sneakers