- Black Green UB-ONEMIX Unisex Air Cushion Outdoor Sport Music Ritmo Deportivas Running shoes
- Lelehwhge Womens Pearl Handmade Flowers Platform Flip Flops Wedge Sandals Antiskid Beach Thong Slippers pink Red 9 M US
- Cole Haan Women's Original Grand WTIP Oxford
- Adidas Men's Copa 17.4 Tf for Soccer Training shoes
- YAYADI Mens Sports shoes Sneakers Outdoor Running Comfortable Lace-Up Walking Jogging Training Breathable Ultralight Large Size Footwear
- Peng ye Footwear shoes Charging Led Lights Emitting Fluorescent Lamp colorful Luminous Waterproof shoes shoes Couple shoes (color B, Size 41EU)
- Mecap Men's Lauda 81 Suede Trainers
- Holton Caterpillar Safety Boot Black Size 8
- Wallhewb Women's Comfort Chunky Mid Heel Ankle Strap D'Orsay shoes Sweet Elegant Joker No Griding Feet Girls Skinny Dress Rubber Sole Pink 8 M US shoes
- MIKA HOM Women's Sexy Floral Print Pointed Toe Buckle Ankle Strap Stiletto High Heel Pumps shoes
- Women's Transparent PVC Thick High Heels Ankle Strap Adjustable Buckle Block Open Toe Roman Strappy Dress Sandals,41
- WeenFashion Womens Closed Round Toe High Heel Chunky Platform PU Frosted Assorted colors Boots, Green, 7.5 B(M) US
- Skechers Women's Beverlee - Fancy Work Sandals
- AIWEIYi Womens Round Toe Faux Suede Lace Chunky High Heels Knee High Boots Black
- T-JULY Women's Sandals Suede Pearl Embellished Block High Heels Open-Toe Vintage shoes with Ankle Strap
- FEIFAN Men Women Running shoes Breathable Flynit Lace UP Fashion Sneaker Mesh Athletic Sports Walking shoes
- Reebok Womens Club C 85 Syn Fashion Sneaker
- Dig dog bone Fashion Sneaker Big Size Top Canvas shoes Lace up Anti-Slip Sole up
- Men's Merrell, Cedrus Congreen Sandals
- Vince Camuto Women's Winola Block Heel Ghillie Sandals
- Dansko Women's Celeste Leather Flat
- New Rock Newrock NR M.8358 S1 Black Boots - Womens
- Breathable Mesh Sports shoes Men's Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Outdoor Hiking shoes
- Cool Grey Black White 004 Nike Sb Portmore shoes
- Summer Sandals Sequins Pointed shoes High Heel Slippers Casual Ladies' Sandals
- KMJBS Men'S Sneakers Sandals Men Personality Beach Students Fashion Wear A Towed Outdoor Outdoor Cool Summer
- DSFGHE Mens Boots Combat shoes Special Forces Security shoes
- Steptronic ALBION Mens Polished Leather Loafer shoes Black
- Wolverine Men's Wolverine Work Boot
- Jamron Womens Stylish Casual Derby Lace-ups Comfort White Faux Leather Brogues
- Pophight Hand Crafted Leather Loafers shoes Comfortable Ladies Casual Moccasins Wild Breathable Summer Driving Flats Brown
- D2C Beauty Women's Studded Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Stiletto High Heel Pumps
- Casual shoes for Womens news Breathable Running shoes For Girls
- Refresh Women Faux Suede Thigh High Chunky Heel Drawstring Boot FI91
- Spring High Heels Sexy Women's Sandals White Fine Heel Waterproof Platform Women's shoes
- Roxoni Womens Bow Tie Sandal Open Toe Summer Slide Slipper -Great for Indoor Outdoor
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, U.S. Polo Women's Sneakers, TRIXY4139W8_Y1_BORLOVDRAM Casual shoes, Cushion, Running shoes, Men'S shoes, Cushioning, Cushion, Running shoes, Men'S Mesh, Spring, Autumn, Summer Tidewhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Safety shoes from winter hack job. PELO S3 SRC-lined anorak fur) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Easy Go Shopping Summer Beach Flip Flops For Men Microfiber Leather Outdoor Anti-slip Flat Sandals Vegan Quick-drying Round Toe Cricket shoes (color White, Size 9 UK)
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Skechers Men's Og 95-Morrowson Trainers
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about LOVDRAM Men'S shoes Men'S Casual Men'S shoes Fashion Fashion Take Street Sports shoes Running Wear Men'S shoes
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to SHANGWU Men Height Increasing 6cm Elevator shoes Business Invisible Heightening shoes Men's shoes British Casual shoes Men's Leather shoes
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: IWA 502 artistic gymnastic shoes made in Germany
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Dude shoes Hey Men's Farty Washed orange Slip On Mule
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Read this: T & S SAFETY SHOE, METAL FREE, SIZE 9 90864
Also, you can read more over at: Joma_shoes Men's Set Green Green
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Honeywell 6213403-47 7 Bacou Horaldo, S1P, HRO, SRC, Size 47, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Converse Ctas Hi Woven Mens Trainers chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Fuxitoggo New Summer Men's Baotou Sandals Men's Leather Sports Casual Beach shoes First Layer Leather Outdoor Sandals (color Brown, Size 39), has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Sandal Men's Genuine Leather Slippers Abrasion Resistant Beach Spring Summer Comfort Non-Slip, Brown,38
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: GFP 2018 Men's Leather shoes,Internal Increase High 6cm Formal Leather shoes,Business shoes，Loafers shoes, Wedding Pointed Toe shoes
ZHRUI Mens Casual shoes Lace-Up Men Loafers Moccasins Slip On shoes Boat Flats shoes Oxford Sneaker Male (color 604black, Size 13=47 UK)
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Men's Mesh Layer Sneakers 2018 Spring Summer Fall New Large Size Hiking shoes Mens Breathable Mesh Sports shoes Non-slip Wear-resistant Outdoor shoes (color Black, Size 43)Amblers Ben Leather Soled shoes Mens shoes Leather - Blacka short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Femaroly Men's Summer Outdoor Athletic Sandals Leather Beach shoes Large Size Open ToeZHRUI Men Canvas shoes Round Toe Shallow Sewing Man Casual Soft Fashion Sneakers (color bluee, Size 8=42 EU)James Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Emporio Armani Men's Thong Sandals Black BlackToggi Gymkhana Long Riding Boots In Black, Size 6 (EU 40)The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Lotto Men's Slice Navy and Lime Leisure shoes -7 UK IndiaJIALUN-shoes Men's Fashion Oxfords Flat Heel Driving Loafer Genuine Leather shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Easy Go Shopping Summer Beach Slippers for Men Flip Flops Thong Genuine Leather Casual Water Sandal Hook&Loop Strap Casual Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 8.5 UK)ZHRUI Men Sneakers Casual shoes Flats Lace up Leather shoes Male (color S1768 Black, Size 8=42 EU)as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Hhgold 2018 Mens Business Oxford Casual Thick Fringe New Lace Low Side Retro color Brogue shoes (color Red, Size 44 EU) (color Black, Size 44 EU)TTRR White high shoes male autumn Korean trend hip hop canvas shoes tide shoes hip-hop personality casual wild studentsarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Fuxitoggo Men's Outdoor Sports Hiking shoes Non-Slip Leather Matte Leather Tooling shoes Platform; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Nike Men's's Benassi Solarsoft Slide 2 Flip Flops; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atWaldhausen Jodhpur Boot, Black , 33LOVDRAM Men'S shoes New Breathable Flying Woven Men'S Large Size Running shoes Non-Slip Wear-Resistant High Men'S shoes