- Pink Women Casual Wedges Sneakers Ladies Platform Lace Up Trainers Ankle Warm Fur Plush Insole Walking shoes
- ASILETO INS Over Knee Thigh high Boots Candy color Stretch Pointed Toe Stiletto Thin high Heels Pull on Spring Autumn Party Theme
- Gjsonmv Festive with Carnival and Party colorful bluee mesh Lightweight shoes for Women lace up Sports Basketball Sneakers shoes
- SaraIris Stiletto Heels Zipper Pointed-Toe Warm Ankle Boots for Women
- Black Snake Skin Women's Printing Sports Running shoes Hunting Gift
- Beautiful Whle Vineyard Young Women Mini Novelty Fashion Running shoes Printing Men
- Sneakers Casual Running shoes Mushroom City Botanica Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Men Women shoes For Sports Athletic Gym Travel
- ZHAO YELONG Classic Women's T-Strap Platform Mid-Heel Square Toe Oxfords Dress shoes
- Clarks Gambeson Dress, Men’s Brogue
- Adidas X 17.3 FG Football Boots - UK 11.5, LEGINK SYELLOW LEGINK
- Rieker Womens L3001 Anika 01
- Women's Long Boots, Cowboy Cloth Midd Tube Fashion Boots Ladies Belt Buckle Stiletto Heel Keep Warm Martin Boots (color A, Size 34)
- T-JULY Womens Ladies Fashion Wedge Platform Leather Breathable Sandals for Womens Slip on Comfy Dress Walking Slippers
- Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Square Cap Toe Mid Chunky Heel Graceful Handmade Buckle Fashion Sling Back Women Dorsay Pump shoes
- Easy Spirit Womens Pulltab Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- GUESS Mens Corio Chelsea Boot
- Merrell Bare Access Flex 2 E-Mesh Women's
- Scee by Twin set SS82LBblack Top in macramé Scee Twinset Woman
- Vasque St. Elias FG GTX Women's Boot
- Le Coq Sportif Marksancraft 2 Tones Refle 1720255
- Pink bluee Multi Glitz Sam Edelman Womens Ariella Heeled Sandal
- Casual shoes Men's Tie Business shoes Men's shoes Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 43)
- Na-Zh Breathable Men'S shoes Casual Sports shoes Outdoor Hiking shoes Tooling shoes
- PUMA Men's Propel Heather Cross-Trainer shoes
- Eastland Men's Yarmouth One-Eye Boat shoes
- Platform shoes, One Foot, Rocking shoes, Fashion, Casual, Daily shoes, Leather Platform, Casual shoes (color Red, Size 240)
- Ellie BP410-MISSY 4 Heel Women's Sandal
- Reebok Womens One Cushion 3.0 Walking shoes
- WeiPoot Women's Frosted Round Closed Toe Spikes Stilettos Pull On Solid Pumps shoes
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women's Snow Ankle Boots New Winter Flock Thick Plush Warm Ladies Flat Black Brown Boot
- GTVERNH-Women's shoes Summer Breathable Mesh Sports shoes Platform Height Increase Net shoes 9Cm High Heel Travel Casual shoes
- T-JULY Women's Flat Sandal Shallow Mouth Open Toe Crystal Flower with Buckle Beach Slippers Ladies Summer Roman Style shoes
- Byjia Women Sandals Dance shoes Glitter Satin Leather Suede Soft Soles Salsa Latin Samba Tango Ballroom Buckle T Strap High Heel Red
- Btrada Women Wedge Canvas Casual Sneakers Comfortable Soft Pumps shoes Ladies Slip on Dancing shoes
- T-JULY Winter Women Thick High Heels Mid Calf Boot Warm Round Toe Cross Tied Ladies shoes Footwear
- Hoxekle Women Knee High Long Boots Lace Up Chunky Low Heel Round Toe Side Zipper Female Sexy Fashion Riding shoes
- Smilun Lady's Flip Flops Thongs Sandal Roman Sandal shoes Cross Strappy Gladiator Wedge Sandals
- FLYSXP Martin Boots Men's Autumn and Winter Plus Velvet Casual High-top shoes with Large Size shoes Men's Leather Boots Men's Leather Boots (color Black, Size 11 US)
- Nine West Womens Joylyn Leather Dress Pump
- Bule Moocow BCOW Women's shoes, Flat shoes,Comfortable
- DOCKSTEPS Men's DSE105611blueE bluee Fabric Sneakers
- ZPFDY Men's Breathable Casual Big Size Korean Fashion Youth Lace Leather shoes
- GripGrab Arctic X Waterproof Deep Winter Mtb Cx Overshoes Bicycle, Unisex, 2018
- Dr. Martens DM Docs Torness ST S1P Steel Toe Cap Black Leather Safety Boots PPE
- CAI-HY Men's Comfort shoes 2019 leather Summer new Comfort Sneakers Loafers & Slip-Ons Lazy shoes,winered,40
- Twisted X Men's MAB0001 All Around Boots
- Bright White Leather Sam Edelman Womens Dori Pump
- VIMISAOI Women's Platform High Heel Lace Up Zipper Faux Leather Ankle Booties
- Chaqlin Fashion Pattern Women's Fashion Sneakers Lightweight Walking shoes US7
- Fairly Sweet High Heels Female Thick Heel Paltform Crystal Buckle Summer shoes,Pink,9
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Flats shoes Pointed Toe Ladies Casual Soft Office Driving Footwear Loafers
- WeenFashion Women's High-Heels Assorted color Round Closed Toe Soft Material Zipper Boots
- UMEXI Women Peep Toe Stiletto Heels Platform Pumps Slingback Sandals
- PUMA Women’s Smash Platform Sd Low-Top Sneakers
- Karen Scott Majar Ankle Boot
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Adidas Women's POD-S3.1 Legend Purple Hi-Res Yellow CG6177Bates Women's 9 Suede DuraShocks Steel Toe Bootwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Candice Cooper Women's Tamponato Fashion Trainers) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. T-JULY Women's Warm Thick Fur Snow Boots Front Zipper Waterproof Winter Boot
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
White Mountain Scotch Moccasin Loafers, White, 9.5 US
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Nike Mens Tuned 1 Air Max Plus TN -UK 6 EUR 40 US 7
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atRIEKER Womens Ballerinas, Mokassins, brown, 941781-2Wolky Womens Blade Sandal bluee.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Rieker Womens D0183 Kelani 83
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: OluKai 'Ohana Lace-Up Nubuck shoes-Men's Henna Toffee
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
SAS Women's Savvy Loafer shoes
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Read this: Mephisto Womens Brigita Dress Pump
Also, you can read more over at: Fly London Womens Jynx 877 Leather shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from B.o.c. Richardson Booties Black 11M, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Versace Jeans Women's E0HTBSG470947BLACK Black Polyester Hi Top Sneakers chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Nike WMNS Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Womens 924595-100, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Buffalo Womens 1330-6 Rising Towers Low Leather Boots
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Tory Burch Miller Sandal in pink gold
Donald J Pliner Womens Cayden-ol Knee High Boot
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, ASICS Men's Gel-Cumulus 17 G TX Running shoesFly London Women Yip Brown Boot Size 40a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, SALOMON Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX BootMona Flying Women Oxford shoes Leather Perforated Lace up Wingtip Saddle Flat Brogue shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Adidas Women's Falcon Core Black Cloud White Active Purple CG6216Cole Haan Womens Indra High Floral Sandal IIThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Rieker Womens R7570 Queenie 70Sigerson Morrison Womens Halima Pumppossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Adidas - Alphabounce Lux W - BW1217Dr. Martens Womens Pascal Viper Combat Bootas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Donald J Pliner Womens Gigee-d Dress SandalMARC shoes Women's Lotta Low-Top Sneakers Redarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Softwaves Women Boots grey, (grey-kombi) 6.94.09; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Jazlyn Women's Ethic Bohemian Rhinestone Flower Rubber Thong Flat Sandals; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atVANELi Women's Dany Tmgold Nappa 9 M USBrooks Women's Launch 2 Lightweight Running shoes (6 B(M) US, Brite Pink Midnight)